About Flagler Avenue
Flagler Avenue, located in New Smyrna Beach, FL, is a treasure of yesterday’s old Florida ambiance. Stroll this charming historic street and leave a personal inscription on the “Walk of Fame” by having a brick engraved with your message. Leisurely walk the five blocks from the ocean to the river. Extend your stay and experience a spectacular oceanside sunrise or riverside sunset. Awake to the sound of the ocean or the natural beauty of the river and once again enjoy the enchantment of Flagler Avenue. For visitors and residents alike, this area also offers a vibrant nightlife and active community calendar of events. There’s always something happening on Flagler Avenue!
Annual Events on Flagler Avenue
- January – Annual Chowder Challenge
- February – Gumbo Challenge and Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday Parade
- March – Spring Sidewalk Sale, St. Patty Paw’s 2K and Shamrock and Roll 5K, Shamrock and Roll St. Patrick’s Day Celebration, Mac and Cheese Challange, and
- April – NSB Food Festival
- May – Cinco de Mayo Celebration and New Smyrna Beach Blues Festival
- June – Seaside Fiesta
- July – NSB Independence Day 5K, Flagler Ave. Ice Cream Social,
- August – NSB Shrimp & Seafood Festival
- September – NSB First Responder’s 5K, Labor Day First Responders Sidewalk Sale, Flagler Avenue Wing Walk, and New Smyrna Beach Jazz Festival
- October – New Smyrna Beach Country and Bluegrass Festival, Florida Craft Beer Tour, Flagler Avenue Chilli Challenge, New Smyrna-Ween
- November – Flamingo Follies and the Eat Street Food Court, NSB Slider Challenge, NSB Gobble Wobble 5K
- December – Light Up Flagler, NSB Cookie Challenge, NSB Christmas Parade. Flagler Avenue Cider Social and Grill Cheese Challenge, Flagler Avenue New Year’s Eve Celebration, and New Year’s Beach 5K
About the Flagler Avenue Business Association
Flagler Avenue Business Association, for more than 30 years, has banded together as a self-governing group of active business owners who see the value in working together to create a better avenue. Each member has a chance to make a difference, be a part of our community and help their neighbors. We have a volunteer board of directors committed to the betterment of Flagler Avenue and the surrounding area. Their mission is to ensure positive growth and development of the area by planning and promoting Flagler Avenue to residents and tourists. FABA works closely with the City of New Smyrna Beach, the New Smyrna Beach Visitors Bureau, and community organizations to improve and promote economic development.
The Flagler Avenue Business Association is committed to promoting our beautiful avenue year-round in a variety of ways through advertising, promotions and special events. We are extremely pleased to launch the newest Marketing Campaign, “Meet Me On Flagler Ave.” Meet Me of Flagler Avenue will feature all of the members in the comfort of their own location, giving you a glimpse of what Flagler Avenue means to them and why they have chosen Flagler Ave. for their business. Check back often to so you can Meet Them on Flagler Ave.!