Christmas Crazy Cart Parade
December 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Break out those Christmas decorations and decorate your golf cart for the Fourth Annual Flagler Avenue Christmas Crazy Cart Parade, Friday, December 1st at 7:15pm! This evening Golf Cart parade will take place during the 33rd Annual Light Up Flagler as part of the Entertainment Series of the Event. Join the parade line-up for $10 and compete for the “Best Decorated Crazy Christmas Cart”, as you ride down Flagler Avenue!
Ready to enter? Come back here closer to the event for the link!
Please review the rules and regulations.
IMPORTANT: The safety of parade participants and spectators is one of our primary concerns. Parade applicants are expected to obey the rules.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
• No fireworks, pyrotechnics, or silly string allowed on golf carts or confetti of any material.\
• PLEASE DO NOT THROW ANY ITEMS SUCH AS CANDY, BEADS, FLYERS, COUPONS, MAGAZINES, ETC. As this is a pop-up style parade, there is no affiliation with The City of New Smyrna Beach.
• Golf Carts must be STREET LEGAL and are to be driven by persons who have a valid state issued driver’s license. Golf carts MUST be covered by vehicle insurance.
• Alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed in the parade staging area or in golf carts during the parade.
• Distribution of flyers, coupons, magazines, etc are NOT allowed in the parade staging area or parade route.
• Height restriction of 12 feet for decorated carts. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
• Understanding that a parade will have a multitude of spectators and that its primary purpose is to entertain, it is important that each participant keep this in mind when deciding on a Christmas based theme.
• Absolutely NO ENTRY will be allowed in the parade that is not decorated and lit in the “Christmas or the Holiday Season”.
• The parade theme discourages candidates or publicity of such, social issues or targeted special interest groups. By making an application entry, please understand the parade committee has final decision authority.
• Please keep in mind this is a community event, govern dress and actions accordingly.
• Admittance of entrants will be at the discretion of the parade coordinator on the day of the parade, regardless of payment.
• Parade will take place rain or shine. There will be no refunds and no reschedule of parade due to weather.
We’ll see you in the line-up for the Third Annual Christmas Crazy Cart Parade!