Santa Paws Parade
December 2 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$5
Dress up your furry friend and join the fun for the Fourth Annual Santa Paws Parade, Friday, December 2nd at 6:15 pm! This evening Holiday Dog parade will take place during the 35th Annual Light Up Flagler as part of the Entertainment Series of the Event. Register your four-legged friend for $5 and compete for the “Best Dressed Dog Award”, as you walk down Flagler Avenue! The parade route will start at the corner of Buenos Aires Avenue and continue down Flagler Avenue west and end at Peninsula Avenue.
Ready to enter? Register you and your pup at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/469953803477
Please review the rules and regulations.
IMPORTANT: The safety of parade participants and spectators is one of our primary concerns. Parade applicants are expected to obey the rules.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
• All pets MUST be on a leash at all times. Parade entrants can use a dog walker (stroller) or wagon.
• All Dogs must be current on vaccinations.
• No animals in “heat”.
• No Flexi-leashes or retractable leashes are allowed during the parade.
• Pets and their owners are not allowed to walk on the sidewalk during the parade.
• Please do not allow any spectators to feed or give food to your pet while you are walking in the parade
• ONLY Positive Reinforcement Control is allowed.
• Pets must be escorted by someone at least 18 years old.
• Pets must be dressed up in Holiday costumes and/or attire to enter. No Dog will be allowed to walk in the parade who is not dressed, regardless of payment.
• PLEASE DO NOT THROW ANY ITEMS SUCH AS CANDY, BEADS, FLYERS, COUPONS, MAGAZINES, ETC..
• The parade theme discourages candidates or publicity of such, social issues or targeted special interest groups. By making an application entry, please understand the parade committee has final decision authority.
• No solicitations and No sale of any product is allowed.
• Pet Owners and their dogs may only walk. NO vehicles, golf carts, scooters, or any other gas-powered or electric vessels will be allowed. Foot power only (Exceptions may be arranged for special needs, please contact the event coordinator via email).
• Pet owners must pick up their pet’s “refuse” before, during, and after the parade. Bring the necessary disposable bags and use them. Please respect this rule as a participant.
•This is a pop-up style parade and there is no affiliation with The City of New Smyrna Beach.
Sign-up now and join in the Holiday fun with your pup!