- This event has passed.
Third Annual Flagler Avenue Christmas Crazy Cart Parade
December 3 @ 7:15 pm
Shine up the Golf Cart and join the fun in the Third Annual Flagler Avenue Christmas Crazy Cart Parade, December 3rd at 7:15pm on Flagler Avenue!
Break out those Christmas decorations and decorate your golf cart for the First Annual Flagler Avenue Christmas Crazy Cart Parade, Friday, December 3rd at 7:00 pm! This evening Golf Cart parade will take place during the 33rd Annual Light Up Flagler as part of the Entertainment Series of the Event. Join the parade line-up for $5 and compete for the “Best Decorated Crazy Christmas Cart”, as you ride down Flagler Avenue!
Ready to enter? Go to https://nsbcrazycart2021.eventbrite.com to enter!
Please review the rules and regulations.
IMPORTANT: The safety of parade participants and spectators is one of our primary concerns. Parade applicants are expected to obey the rules.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
• No fireworks, pyrotechnics, or silly string allowed on golf carts or confetti of any material.\
• PLEASE DO NOT THROW ANY ITEMS SUCH AS CANDY, BEADS, FLYERS, COUPONS, MAGAZINES, ETC. As this is a pop-up style parade, there is no affiliation with The City of New Smyrna Beach.
• Golf Carts must be STREET LEGAL and are to be driven by persons who have a valid state issued driver’s license. Golf carts MUST be covered by vehicle insurance.
• Alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed in the parade staging area or in golf carts during the parade.
• Distribution of flyers, coupons, magazines, etc are NOT allowed in the parade staging area or parade route.
• Height restriction of 12 feet for decorated carts. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
• Understanding that a parade will have a multitude of spectators and that its primary purpose is to entertain, it is important that each participant keep this in mind when deciding on a Christmas based theme.
• Absolutely NO ENTRY will be allowed in the parade that is not decorated and lit in the “Christmas or the Holiday Season”.
• The parade theme discourages candidates or publicity of such, social issues or targeted special interest groups. By making an application entry, please understand the parade committee has final decision authority.
• Please keep in mind this is a community event, govern dress and actions accordingly.
• Admittance of entrants will be at the discretion of the parade coordinator on the day of the parade, regardless of payment.
• Parade will take place rain or shine. There will be no refunds and no reschedule of parade due to weather.
We’ll see you in the line-up for the Third Annual Christmas Crazy Cart Parade!